Bellevue University, an online University, placed in the Top 10 for engagement. The University was flooded with information requests from students interested in enrolling. The staff was overwhelmed with prospects and unable to build relationships with potential students. The University needed a methodology for their recruiters to sort through a tsunami of requests.
Contemporary Analysis (CAN) built a system that sorted requests into 3 categories. Prospects were placed into categories based on demographic information provided at the time of request. The system identified students who needed extra attention to enroll, others who needed little to no attention. The solution also disqualified requests from people who were not likely to enroll at all.
- The solution proved to be 84% accurate.
- Full integration into their CRM system to generate tasks.
- Increased closing ratio by shifting focus to prospects who needed attention.
- Greater engagement with advisors and potential students.
- Increased enrollment with less wasted effort.