But Tableau isn’t just for those who pursue predictive analytics, like us. Tableau is a really awesome tool for anyone who has interesting data: bird watchers, marathon runners, dog walkers, etc. It takes data and makes it look pretty, so anyone can understand it.
It’s fascinating what people can do with Tableau. Are you hooked on the Tableau world? We found a cool article on Data Science Central by Kenneth Black called “Top 10 Bloggers Writing About Tableau”. We’ve re-published that top 10 list below for the Tableau lovers who read our blog.
Tableau bloggers to check out:
- Tableau Love, Russell Christopher
- VizWiz, Andy Kriebel
- Tableau Friction, Chris Gerrard
- VizCandy, Kelly Martin
- Drawing With Numbers, Jonathan Drummey
- Paint by Numbers, Peter Gilks
- Alan Smithee Presents, Alan Smithee
- 3adnim8’s Blog, Ken Black
If you find some helpful or interesting information on one of these Tableau blogs, comment below! We’d love to hear it.